Delaware Department of Justice
Attorney General
Kathy Jennings

Division of Civil Rights & Public Trust

Police Misconduct Complaints

Complaints about the conduct of a law enforcement officer should be directed to that agency’s internal affairs personnel. Please feel free to contact us after that investigation has concluded. At that point, we will determine if any action is warranted by this Office. Please be advised that absent extraordinary circumstances, this Office will not conduct a second investigation into a matter that has already been reviewed by the involved agency’s internal affairs process.

You can reach an internal affairs representative for a law enforcement agency by calling the agency’s main number. Below are links to some Delaware law enforcement agency’s internal affairs departments.

Related Topics:  , , , , , , , , ,