Investor Protection Unit Complaint Form
To successfully complete the Investor Protection Unit Complaint Form, please follow the steps below.
- Ensure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader prior to trying to save the form and submit online. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please download the free software for the following devices: Desktop Computers | iPhone/iPad | Android |Windows Phone. This is the only platform that supports the online submission of the application. If you are using a Mac/Apple computer or device, do not fill out the application using Preview. Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Download the Investor Protection Unit Complaint Form
- Save the form to your computer or device
- Open the now-saved PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Complete the form
- Save the completed form to your computer or device. The form does not automatically save your information for your reference, even after you have downloaded it. In order to fill in the form and make necessary changes as you go along or after you submit it, you MUST save the form to your computer or device prior to inputting any information into it.
After successful completion of the form, attach it to an email, and send to email@example.com. If you can’t gain access to Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may print, complete, and mail, fax, or scan it in to the Department of Justice Investor Protection Unit:
Investor Protection Unit
Delaware Department of Justice
820 N. French Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
Fax: (302) 577-6987