Delaware Department of Justice
Attorney General
Kathy Jennings

Department of Justice Frequently Asked Questions

We do not offer legal advice or interpretation. The Delaware Legal Help Link at (302) 478-8850 can provide you with lawyer referrals and can also assist you in determining whether you are eligible for legal services through the Delaware Courts Legal Assistance page, Delaware Volunteer Legal Services, Legal Services Corporation of Delaware, Inc., or Community Legal Aid Society, Inc.
No. Police report requests must be made to police agencies.
Please contact your local law Enforcement Agency to report a crime.
Please contact the Law Enforcement Agency’s Office of Internal Affairs. If, upon submitting the complaint to the Office of Internal Affairs, you feel that your needs are not being met, please contact the Delaware Department of Justice Division of Civil Right and Public Trust.
Please contact your legislator. Find your legislator HERE.
Do not engage with the caller/sender and report the scam to the Federal Trade Commission HERE.
Please contact the Delaware Department of Justice Consumer Protection Unit at 800-220-5424.
Contact the court in which you were supposed to report to if you missed your court date. If you have a warrant our for your arrest, go to the court in which the warrant was issued.
Please visit the Delaware Courts website HERE.

Related Topics:  , ,